Medical Devices - Vascular
Norman Noble, Inc. is a single-source supplier for manufacturing of finished Class II and Class III vascular devices. With more than 130 proprietary laser machines, along with supportive NiTi shape-setting, automated electropolishing and dimensional inspection systems, Norman Noble, Inc. has the capacity to support stent manufacturing for global production volumes.
Norman Noble’s vertically integrated machining and finishing technologies produce active implants from exotic materials that have the most unique geometries and tightest tolerances. Dedicated stent process development teams design and develop custom manufacturing processes for the most challenging of vascular implants and devices. Today, Norman Noble is the largest contract manufacturer of stents in the world.
The company’s experience, quality assurance, and production capacity for the manufacturing of stents and vascular devices are unmatched, which is why OEMs rely on Norman Noble’s extensive machining and finishing knowledge and technologies to produce their newest vascular product designs.
Requests for quotations on all stent machining services can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted through our RFQ page.
- Peripheral Vascular Stents
- AAA Stents and TAA Stents
- Neurovascular Stents and Devices for Aneurysms & Ischemic Strokes
- Transcatheter Aortic Replacement Valve Implants
- Arterial Vessel Closure Implants
- PFO (Patent Foramen Ovale) Heart Implants
- Anastomotic Implant Delivery Devices
- Atherectomy Devices & Components
- Biopsy Devices & Components
- Mitral Replacement Valve Implants
- Components for IVUS Imaging Transducer Catheters
- Atrial Appendage Closure Implants