R&D feasibility parts in 5 days
YOUR PARTNER FROM PROTOTYPE THROUGH FULL PRODUCTION COMMERCIALIZATION
We provide prototype through production contract manufacturing of medical implants and devices for the fastest growing medtech Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the world using our technologically advanced micromachining and finishing capabilities.
Rapid Prototyping of next-gen designs including nitinol parts
Dedicated equipment and engineering resources to produce prototype iterations faster.
- Laser Processing of nitinol shape-set implant designs, including: vascular stents, heart valve frame components, neurovascular devices, etc.
- 5-Axis Micro Milling & Turning of orthopedic implant designs, including: polyaxial screws, bone plates, etc.
TOUR THE WORLD’S LARGEST LASER CONTRACT MANUFACTURER OF NITINOL PRODUCTS
Norman Noble is your single source solution for the most challenging nitinol projects. If a manufacturing technology for a new product doesn’t exist, we create it. Our unmatched micromachining and finishing capabilities enable manufacturing of the newest medical implant, component and device designs.
- Implant grade materials: Nitinol, Titanium, Stainless, PEEK, PLLA, Magnesium, Zinc.
- Complex geometries with dimensional tolerances to +/-.0001.
- Automated 100% dimensional inspection and Process Validation per ISO 13485:2016.
Medical Devices & Implants
With a team of 600+ employees and dedicated operations for both vascular implant manufacturing and orthopedic implant manufacturing, Norman Noble continues to be the single source solution for the most challenging projects. Using the newest technologies available, our experienced engineering team develops the manufacturing processes to provide the most cost-effective, highest quality products.
Norman Noble specializes in machining Tungsten Leaves and a variety of components made from exotic materials to manufacture complete Multileaf Collimator (MLC) housing assemblies.
Norman Noble finds solutions to challenges, especially when the biggest names in aerospace require contract manufacturing of crucial, complex satellite components.