YOUR PARTNER FROM PROTOTYPE THROUGH FULL PRODUCTION COMMERCIALIZATION
We provide contract manufacturing of Class III medical implants for the fastest growing medtech OEM’s in the world using our technologically advanced micromachining and finishing capabilities.
Rapid Prototyping of next-gen designs including nitinol parts
Dedicated engineers and equipment produce prototypes faster.
- Laser Processing of nitinol implant designs, including: vascular nitinol stents, heart valve and heart pump components, neurovascular devices, etc.
- 5-Axis Micro Milling & Turning of orthopedic implant designs, including: extremity screws and bone plates, spine cages, etc.
VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO
THE WORLD’S LARGEST LASER CONTRACT MANUFACTURER OF NITINOL IMPLANTS
Norman Noble is your single source solution for the most challenging nitinol projects. If a manufacturing technology for a new product doesn’t exist, we create it. Our unmatched nitinol machining and finishing capabilities enable manufacturing of the newest medical device, implant and component designs. Norman Noble is one of the few companies that provide all elements of nitinol manufacturing, including micromachining, nitinol shape setting, nitinol welding and a proprietary automated electropolishing process.
- Implant grade materials: Nitinol, Titanium, CoCr, Stainless, PEEK, PLLA, Magnesium, Zinc.
- Complex geometries with dimensional tolerances to +/-.0001.
- Fully automated passivation and fully automated & validated final cleaning processes.
- Automated 100% dimensional inspection and Process Validation per ISO 13485:2016.